Thursday, February 15, 2007

Romancing with Words

Growing up, I remember thumbing through the pages of romance books. I love reading romance books. It didn't occur to me though that I would become a romance author later.
Had I known that writing a book would be such a tedious endeavor, I would probably not venture into book writing.

But...thank God! Nobody told me.

Now, being a published book author - international, a number of opportunities open for me. Not to mention earn a bit of money. I also meet a lot of people - authors, readers, new friends.
I'd say being published is a huge accomplisment in itself.

All the hassles I've been through, the pain, disapointments of getting published- it's all worth it!
:)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP